Customer Success Manager - Amsterdam, Netherlands
This is a remote role in the Netherlands.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a technical advisory role responsible for helping our customers realize greater value from EclecticIQ solutions and services. The CSM role is highly consultative and proactively guides customer and partner organizations to get the most value out of their investment in EclecticIQ solutions through the sharing of best practices, enablement, and other activities & deliverables that are part of the EclecticIQ Customer Engagement Framework. CSMs will interface with executives, cyber security stakeholders, architects, and CTI analyst teams throughout the customer organization and in various phases of the customer journey with a continuous focus on the achievement of their business outcomes, maturity of their CTI practice, and increasing adoption of EclecticIQ products.
Ultimately, the overarching goal of the Customer Success Manager is to ensure EclecticIQ clients achieve their stated business outcomes and realize value from their investments in EclecticIQ’s solutions and services. To achieve this goal, the mission of the Customer Success team is:
- Raise the bar for the overall customer experience through outcome-driven engagement throughout the customer journey;
- Being the linchpin and change agent who continuously advocates on behalf of the client, providing an unfiltered, actionable, & customer-focused feedback to the EclecticIQ sales & product leadership teams;
- Provide real-time visibility into the overall health & status of assigned accounts.
- You will be considered the lead customer liaison and work directly with the customer to ensure a seamless experience during EclecticIQ's Customer Journey, from pre-sales, deployment, production phases of the customer journey all the way to renewals;
- Proactively meet with assigned accounts, and ask questions to understand customer's strategy, technical environment, use cases and metrics for success;
- Build and maintain the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure achievement of their stated business outcomes while also increasing the adoption and use of EclecticIQ’s products and services;
- Coordinate & Schedule QBR/EBRs to ensure effective usage of EclecticIQ’s products and services & report on progress against the CSP;
- Maintain and deliver communication on product updates/new features;
- Anticipate, identify, and monitor accounts for potential churn risk and execute playbooks accordingly while reporting risks promptly;
- Become the “voice of the customer” and provide product feedback to product and engineering teams to better serve our customers;
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan;
- Manage internal projects, such as creating success plans, training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying up and cross sell opportunities, coordinating and preparing EclecticIQ team members for customer meetings and reviews;
- Ensure successful and efficient client interactions with various EclecticIQ teams;
- Maintain a professional work attitude in a highly client-facing role;
- Develop and maintain high level product knowledge and demonstrate this knowledge to help the customer to achieve the best and highest achievable results;
- The CSM will maintain strong working relationships with other EclecticIQ personnel in the Sales, Presales, Support, Services, Marketing, Engineering and Product Management teams.
- Must speak, read and write fluent Dutch
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree or relevant experience;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Successful track record in Pre-Sales, Support/Service/Project delivery, or Customer Success Management;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with CTI, Cyber Security, or solution architecture in heterogeneous environments;
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills that demonstrate the ability to quickly gain credibility with C-level executives;
- A proactive outcome-driven individual with service orientation and mindset;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills paired with a good technical background and the ability to speak to engineers, developers as well as end-users;
- Knowledge of enterprise-level businesses and inner IT workings is an advantage;
- An ability to work autonomously, with little managerial oversight in a remote context;
- Ability to listen, observe & document the intangible as well as obvious details during meetings & engagements;
- Solid documentation of “intelligence gathering” activities (aka reporting);
- Ability and willingness to (domestically) travel up to 30% of the time;
- Work experience as a CTI Analyst, Senior Support Analyst, Security Presales or consultancy is a plus;
- Forensics, threat intelligence and/or general security consulting a plus;
- Prior experience working in startups is an advantage.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We do what really matters! We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary and secondary benefits package (including collective health insurance discount, travel reimbursement, and more). Besides our 24+1 PTO days, we have a remote-friendly work environment - not only you are welcome to work from home, but we also support that with our Home Office Reimbursement Policy. What is more, you are free to work from abroad for up to two months each year without using your holidays. EclecticIQ commits to supporting families and parents, therefore we binned the 9 to 5 culture and offer flexible work hours for all of our employees. All employees at EclecticIQ are part of our appealing Education Program with an annual budget and a corporate Coursera account. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent, and lifelong learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.