Head of IT & Security
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsIT and Security
EclecticIQ builds threat intelligence tools used by analysts and cyber security experts to defend their organizations, and in some cases, the public, from threat actors.
As our Head of IT & Security you play a pivotal role in ensuring that EclecticIQ’s corporate IT infrastructure meets its business demands. The Head of IT & Security mitigates security risks, reduces business risks, and aims to maintain user satisfaction with operations and systems. In addition, the Head of IT & Security is responsible for leadership required to protect the company from emerging threats.
- Scope IT security: all infrastructure systems (Hosted, Intelligence Operations, Corporate and R&D) except for product code and implementations at customer install base.
- Scope corporate IT infrastructure: all software and hardware used by staff, structural contractors, third parties with access to EclecticIQ data (for example guest users on Slack).
- Create and maintain IT baseline architectures and standards to be used across all services and teams.
- Maintain and develop ISO 27001 certification and SOC 2 attestation
- Keep a proper inventory of systems, licenses and network architecture in order to drive standardization for both hardware and software across EclecticIQ.
- Provide top-tier IT support for all staff members.
- CISSP certificate highly desirable (or alternatively CISM);
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role;
- Solid experience in Security and Network;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Approachable and helpful attitude;
- Outstanding English language skills (Dutch is a plus);
- Based in The Netherlands is a must, please note we cannot provide any relocation.
Working with EclecticIQ means a challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, flexibility and opportunity for a healthy work-life balance, 24 annual holidays + your birthday off and an appealing education budget (including access to corporate training accounts). On top of that, we have a co-working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global provider of threat intelligence technology and services.
The most targeted organizations in the world – including governments and large enterprises – use our platform to automate intelligence management at scale and accelerate collaboration across security teams. With our open and extensible cybersecurity platform and ecosystem, they are able to stay ahead of rapidly evolving threats and outmaneuver adversaries by embedding Intelligence at the core™ of their cyberdefenses.
Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ is a leading European cybersecurity vendor operating worldwide with teams across Europe, the UK, and North America, and via value-add partners.
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.