Sales Director Central Government (UK-IE & Central Europe)
This is a remote role in the United Kingdom.
EclecticIQ is expanding its business, and subsequently, its Sales team. Therefore raises the opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast growing scale-up, a market leader in Cyber Threat Intelligence. We are seeking a Sales Director to join our Global Central Government sales team. You will be developing new customers overall in the Central Government domain. Your focus territory will be UK, Ireland and Central Europe.
This is a very hands-on position, combining strategic market development with operational execution. You report to the VP Government Sector and work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams. Our Government customers and prospects are based in Europe, Middle-East, SE-Asia, and Canada.
As Sales Director Central Government, your focus will be to:
- Execute on Government Sector go to market plan:
- Create and execute on the go to market plan for your territory
- Build the current customer base in Central Government by means of a solution-sales approach
- Provide input to Marketing on Government/Territory specific marketing tactics
- Provide input to Product Management on Government/Territory specific market needs
- Develop new contacts / network:
- Create and own high-level relationships at selected accounts
- Develop introductions and footprint within the Central Government domain and within the eco-system of influencers
- Develop and execute on marketing lead generation activities like e.g. mailings, webinars
- Plan for and participate in national government conferences on cyber security
- Drive RFI/RFP and Public Tender processes.
- Collaborate with partners/consortiums on tender response or complex RFP’s
- Lead deal teams (including a/o pre-sales, solution architects, legal, finance) and establish win strategies. Close deals
- Drive Proof of Value workshops as part of the commercial process
- Drive Government Sector opportunities to successful deal closure
- Ensure customer satisfaction for long-lasting relations:
- Manage key stakeholders within the accounts before and after deal closure
- Active influencer during solution deployment phase
- Ensure creation of public reference/case studies/testimonials
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities
You are an ambitious, result driven professional and recognize yourself in the following:
- You are a self-starter.
- You are a team-player who also likes to work independently
- You combine strategic thinking with a drive for execution
- Able to think ‘out-of-the-box’, you go the ‘extra mile’
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized, you like to keep things in strict order
- Organizational/Political sensitive, understanding the dynamics of large government agencies
- Ideally you are based in the UK and bring a network of relevant contacts across Central Government.
Skills and experience
- Master’s degree required (Commercial/Business degree)
- Experience with building and executing on strategic market development plans
- Proven track record in successfully developing business and closing large size deals in Central Government
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in Government Sector, strongly preferred in Cyber Security domain
- Good all round knowledge of the cyber security- and preferably threat intelligence market, channel, partners and customers
- Experienced working in a technology environment and collaborating with technology & channel partners/ System Integrators
- Experienced working with complex software offerings and complex/long sales cycles
- Experience in data management/analytics domain is a plus
- Experienced and comfortable working in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus
- Ability to travel is required.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary with 24+1 annual holidays. On top of that, we have an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). You are welcome to work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at email@example.com.
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.