Vice President of Product Management
A whopping $ 10.5 trillion. That’s the projected annual cost of cybercrime by 2025. We operate in a space where the societal impact is significant: we do what truly matters.
We develop first-in-class cyber security solutions that allow clients to tackle threats sooner, investigate deeper, and block cyber predators at the gate. We outmaneuver increasingly sophisticated attackers by embedding intelligence at the core® of cyber defense. And we do this for some of the most aggressively targeted organizations out there. Organizations that everyone – you, your friends, your family – should be able to trust unconditionally. Do you want to help build, run, and love those solutions? Join us to build our new platform to fulfill our customers' threat intelligence, detection, hunting, and response needs in a role with profound social impact.
As EclecticIQ scales and transitions from a single product to a multi-tenant SaaS cybersecurity platform for Intelligence, Hunting and Response, targeted at MSSPs we are now looking for a vice President of Product Management. It is a unique opportunity to play a key role in creating and bringing to market a disruptive (XDR style) cloud security platform, whilst enhancing our existing cyber threat intelligence product (both on-prem and hosted) for Defense, Government, and corporate customers. The ideal candidate will have worked in product management in a high-growth cybersecurity company with experience in bringing SaaS products to market. The role will report directly to the CTO and manage a team of product managers and designers based in the Netherlands and the UK.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate product strategy with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders (Sales, Support, Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering);
- Deliver innovative ideas, solutions and products through decisive actions and visible leadership;
- Understand customer pain points, rapidly problem-solve and convert ideas into software that ships on time;
- Drive Product planning - definition of use cases, requirements and the timing of deliverables in collaboration with Engineering;
- Drive the product lifecycle, and portfolio management from concept to launch of multiple products on the EclecticIQ platform;
- Define competitive positioning, value propositions and pricing for each product in the EclecticIQ platform;
- Stay up to date with market trends and competing products and solutions;
- Proactively seek insights and feedback from stakeholders and customers to inform product strategy;
- Be a key evangelist for the EclecticIQ Platform and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts;
- Build teams and processes to deliver products that delight customers;
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers and designers;
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers on marketing strategy and strategic marketing plans for each product;
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- 10 years + in product management;
- 3 years + experience at Director or VP level;
- 3 years + experience in a cybersecurity product company;
- Excellent understanding of cyber security products and architectures (NGFW, SIEM, EPP, ER, MDR, XDR, SOAR, CASB, SASE, NDR, Zero-trust etc.) and market trends;
- 3 years + experience in cloud / SaaS products and associated architectures (AWS, GCP, Azure, K8s);
- Experience of working in a scaling / high growth cybersecurity or SaaS company is a distinct advantage;
- Managing distributed teams in multiple locations is a plus;
- 2 years + in a DevOps or Agile environment is a plus.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24+1 annual holidays, and an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at email@example.com.
Just as EclecticIQ, our customers have high standards when it comes to reliability, professionalism, and integrity. Therefore, screening for integrity will be part of the application process. The procedure consists in any case of the following components:
- Identity verification;
- Checking diplomas;
- Check Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
By proceeding with your application, you agree to the above.